“We believe fixing your IT problems makes a huge difference in your day”
Roy Castleman – MD
Cost effective London IT Support and management with a difference!
Let us do the worrying about your IT, while do what you do best – run your company! Our team of engineers are chosen for their love of fixing IT issues. We understand that fixing your IT problem quickly and efficiently can really make a huge difference in your day.
Why is our IT Support and management programme different?
- We manage all of your IT systems, from the phone system to the servers.
- We deal with 3rd parties, you done need to – you won’t be stuck between two different vendors both blaming each other – we do that.
- We plan for the future together. You know your business, and we know IT. When we bring those two elements together we can make sure your IT supports your staff, plans and future business growth.
- Our charges as per user, not per device. Very much like the AA we charge for the person using the device. This means one person could conceivably have 5 or 6 different devices supported. Under our support contract this is a huge cost saving.
Our services are clearly explained and there are no hidden costs. We aim to manage all aspects of your business networking and let you concentrate on running your business.
Our IT support engineers react quickly to your daily IT issues and are dedicated to helping you improve productivity and reduce cost through the use of appropriate technology. We do not believe you require a huge budget to expect outstanding service and we set the bar very high.
IT support for small businesses in London
Prosyn works exclusively for SME businesses located within the London area. We understand the needs of small businesses because we are a small business too.
Our friendly IT support consultants will work with you to ensure you have the right hardware, software, backup, infrastructure, and connectivity. We will keep a watchful eye on security and proactively monitor your servers to help prevent unexpected downtime.
We also benchmark your IT regularly and report on areas that require improvement. We work with you to build strategies for business continuity and disaster recovery and all of the products and services we recommend are tried and tested in house first.
Local London IT knowledge
Prosyn is based in the City with London clients. After years of operating in the capital, we have built relationships with many third party suppliers, so we know who is considered to be the best ISP in town and where you can find a good local cabling company.
Our offices are located within walking distance of London Liverpool Street and Old Street, which enables us to visit client sites with the minimum of fuss. In an age of remote working and globalisation, we still believe in the importance of local knowledge.
IPA had little faith in their existing supplier when they first came to Prosyn for advice in 2008. Their network had grown unstable and they needed a company to show strong management skills and responsive support for everyday IT problems.
Prosyn’s first point of action for any new customer is to perform a full network audit, which provides vital technical insight, enabling us to produce a list of recommendations, an IT roadmap and an IT budgeting document. IPA has been a Prosyn client since 2009 on an all-inclusive package, which provides unlimited support for a fixed monthly fee per user.
- Our 15 minute response guarantees a fast response from the time an issue is logged.
- Our 24/7 network monitoring ensures small issues do not escalate to cause downtime.
- We include liaison with third party suppliers such as ISPs and anti-virus providers, giving IPA one simple point of contact.
- Our fixed price per user means IPA need never worry about paying more for support on additional devices.
What makes us so different to other IT companies?
- We focus on the user and we charge per user, not per device. Each user can have multiple devices, this approach makes our service very cost effective.
- Our Engineers love solving your IT challenges, so you can focus on your business.
- Our contracts are only three months, we believe in our service and are 100% confident that we can keep our clients happy.
- We deal with all third parties and own the IT problems. So if you have an internet problem we will call BT/your provider. We won’t get you to deal with 3rd parties.