Backups & Restores
If you’re a small business looking for a robust and affordable data recovery plan, Prosyn’s online backup service will fit the bill nicely.
Prosyn understands that business continuity management is just as important to smaller firms as is it is to large corporations. That’s why, although our online backup service uses IBM data centre technology and is underwritten by PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is priced for the SME market, so it won’t break the bank.
What’s more, you don’t need to worry about learning how to manage the system – our friendly engineers will configure it for you. They’ll consult with you to define the backup set you require, leaving you with the peace-of-mind that your data is secure.
Features of Prosyn’s online backup service
- Our software is installed using a ‘set and forget’ technology, so you won’t have to spend time initiating the process each night.
- Prosyn engineers will check your back up every morning for any irregularities, leaving you to get on with running your business.
- All files are encrypted during the backup process.
- Your data is stored in two highly secure offsite data centres located in the UK.
- Your internet bandwidth is used sparingly since we only perform incremental backups.
- 20GB of online backup is included in all Prosyn maintenance packages.
- Data can be retrieved quickly and easily via the internet.